In an effort to help mitigate the risk of spreading or contracting COVID-19 while attending this in-person event, the following information is being provided to conference attendees:
- It is recommended that conference attendees be fully vaccinated and have received a booster if eligible.
- Those that are feeling ill and/or have had a possible COVID exposure and are awaiting testing results should stay home. It is recommended that all conference attendees receive a negative rapid test result no more than 24 hours prior to the event.
- If you test positive for COVID or cannot attend for another COVID-related reason, contact the PA AMR Conference Committee to request a refund of your conference registration fee (less transaction fees). If you have an overnight room booked at the hotel, please ask about their cancellation policy as the conference committee is not responsible for booking attendee rooms.
- As with any sickness, use your best judgment and discretion when deciding whether to attend. Consult your healthcare provider if you have any questions or concerns about your personal situation.
The PA AMR Conference Committee will post updates to the policies as we become aware of any changes.
IF IN DOUBT, PLEASE STAY HOME! We will miss you, but the health and safety of everyone is of utmost importance!
Personal Information Release
You or the person who registered your attendance must give consent through the registration process for your Name, Organization and Email address to be added to an attendee list which may be distributed to all attendees. If you or the person who registered your attendance opted-out of the attendee list, the PA AMR Conference Committee will honor that request and keep your information confidential.
Each session may be recorded, including virtual chat transcripts. Video recorded during the event may be provided to conference registrants and may be used for promotional purposes, social media, advertising, and other print and online materials at the sole discretion of the conference planning committee. You must consent to this if you plan to attend the live sessions.
Code of Conduct
The PA AMR Conference is committed to providing a professional, friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all participants at its meetings, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, or other protected class.
We expect all PA AMR Conference event participants and speakers to help ensure a safe and positive experience for everyone. Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated during any portion of a meeting or event.
Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning speech or actions.
- Harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, or other personal characteristics, including those protected by law.
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images.
- Real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm.
- Inappropriate disruption of meetings or events.
- Photographing, video, or audio recording of slides, oral or poster presentations without presenter/author’s permission.
- Violating the rules and regulations of the in-person venue or online platform (if applicable) utilized by the conference committee.
Reporting Harassment to the PA AMR Conference
Report harassment and disruptive behaviors to event organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequences of misconduct may include immediate removal from the event without warning.